Responsibilities and Duties:
- Testing the game, system and hardware and maintaining documentation
- Helping our customers in implementing the system at their locations
- Giving feedback about the player experience and usability
- Be part of the player community in our first locations, presenting end-user feedback for the development team
- Additionally, help with demoing the game and contribute on how to best setup the game system
What we wish to see from candidates:
- Experience in game development & quality assurance
- Have a clear idea on best practices and tools for QA
- Clear communication on defect reporting
- Analytical, creative and persistent on finding problems
- Not afraid working with hardware
Benefits of working with us:
- Fast-growing organization with secured long-term funding
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Support for personal development and learning
- Interesting technological challenges within impact technology and gaming
- Chance to make a lasting positive impact in the world
- Based outside of Finland, the world’s leading game dev capital? No worries, we support with relocation if needed.
- Last but not least, you will grow a lot here! You’ll be surrounded by people with deep experience in their fields and who have a strong passion for making great games and impact.
Apply by sending your CV/LinkedIn together with a short intro to email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We accept applications until we’ve found our perfect match.