Responsibilities and Duties:
- Quest design including text content (flavor text, narrative), reward balancing, content flow and task economy
- Economy design including player progression, hub progression, sinks and event economy
- Take part in creative design including: character, world, lore, item and storyline content
- Feature design, new gameplay and maintaining the overall mechanical cohesion of the game
What we wish to see from candidates:
- Experience in game design, balancing, feature development for shipped games
- Thinking outside the box, within the context of games, tech and social impact
- Being able to understand the unique requirements of the game and environment
- Independent and self-motivated, but not afraid to ask for or provide help when needed
- Excellent communication skills to distill even the most complex designs
- Excited about the physical play and games, such as: board-games, tabletop role-playing or similar
- Live-ops game experience, knowledge on how to manage content on a social & community driven games
Benefits of working with us:
- Fast-growing organization with secured long-term funding
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Support for personal development and learning
- Interesting technological challenges within impact technology and gaming
- Chance to make a lasting positive impact in the world
- Based outside of Finland, the world’s leading game dev capital? No worries, we support with relocation if needed.
- Last but not least, you will grow a lot here! You’ll be surrounded by people with deep experience in their fields and who have a strong passion for making great games and impact.
Apply by sending your CV/LinkedIn together with a short intro to email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We accept applications until we’ve found our perfect match.