Responsibilities and Duties:
- Creating beautiful characters, assets and environments to be rolled out into the game
- Develop visual concepts and ideas
- Collaborating with art outsourcing (2D/3D) partners, providing feedback etc
- Making the game the best it could be with full range of skills
What we wish to see from candidates:
- Experience with 3D software (eg. Blender, 3DS Max, Zbrush etc.)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with Unity
- Knowledge of creation of materials and shaders.
- Ability to create production quality 3D game assets and stylised textures
- Capability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Capability to contribute with additional skills (i.e. VFX, rigging, animation etc)
- Passion for developing games and making game art
Benefits of working with us:
- Fast-growing organization with secured long-term funding
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Support for personal development and learning
- Interesting technological challenges within impact technology and gaming
- Chance to make a lasting positive impact in the world
- Based outside of Finland, the world’s leading game dev capital? No worries, we support with relocation if needed.
- Last but not least, you will grow a lot here! You’ll be surrounded by people with deep experience in their fields and who have a strong passion for making great games and impact.
Apply by sending your CV/LinkedIn together with a short intro to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We accept applications until we’ve found our perfect match.